Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day Six - Band Practice

Whew! After participating in two worship services led by Rick Muchow of Encouraging Music I was almost too giddy to get anything worthwhile done.  The mass choir experience is so new and so exhilarating .. needless to say I just needed to settle down after all this excitement.  Luckily a friend invited me to lunch and through our quick catch up and check in, peace and clarity settled in.

Then I raced from San Francisco to Berkeley dragging along my keyboard to rehearse with the band.

Though its been a few weeks, I am always amazed at how quickly we snap together at band practice.  We have played together now for over two years now and I sincerely love the guys in the band. They are each such exquisite musicians with personalities and experience that make us like an exotic bouquet of flowers.  We sketched out our set list for this Sunday April 25th's performance for the National MS Society Walk Event at Crissy Field.  It will be a gorgeous experience and we are grateful for this and every opportunity to share our music for a worthy cause. For more details see http://www.nkechi.com/crissyfieldsf

Once home and back at the ranch I cooked dinner and praised  my Creator for existing.  And now to practice piano in preparation for future this show and future band practices.  Supposedly I'm on voice AND keys now.  Uh oh.

Blessings :-)
NKECHI LIVE!


Astral Soul Songstress/Visionary
Alternative Singer/Songwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment